By booking a session I agree to:
Read the list of Contraindications and the Disclaimer below.
Fill out a Client Registration Form before my first session begins. Please note: paper forms will be provided for 1-On-1 sessions. Distance clients can download an online form by clicking the Forms button above.
Pay the session fee in full before my appointment. (Current online payment methods include: credit card and PayPal. Pre-approval is required for cash payments or bank transfers. Fees are in NZ dollars and are subject to change without notice.)
Give 24 hours notice if I need to reschedule my appointment to avoid paying in full.
Arrive on time to my appointment, or advise ASAP if I'm going to be more than 15 minutes late. (If you are more than 15 minutes late, your appointment may need to be rescheduled.)
Advise in advance if I require a support person.
Be accompanied by an adult if I am a minor.
The following are situations in which Biofield Tuning is not recommended:
Heart condition / pacemaker / electronic implants
Concussion or head injury in the last 6 months / broken bones
Heavy metal / poison detoxing
Pregnancy / trying to get pregnant / breastfeeding
Varicose veins (not contraindicated, but could cause discomfort)
Morbid obesity (not contraindicated, but could cause severe detox)
Please read the following carefully:
1) Energy therapy* is designed to assess where they body's electromagnetic and subtle energies are blocked or are in dissonance, then correct the flow of these energies in order to boost health and vitality.
2) Energy therapy does not seek to diagnose or replace professional medical advice and should be viewed as complimentary to the healing arts.
3) All the known contraindications (situations in which an energy therapy session would not be beneficial) have been made clear to me, but I understand that energy therapy may have other possible health benefits and risks that are not yet known.
4) Everyone's treatment session are different and responses can very greatly and I may have a strong healing response that might require me to rest the following day. (See section below called 'After your session' for a list of known detox symptoms.)
5) Receiving a distance session could make you very sleepy or distracted, therefore you should not drive or operate heavy machinery during or straight after your distance session.
6) Some prescription medications and recreational drugs may effect your response to the session.
7) Given there are so many variables involved with energy therapy, Vanessa cannot be held responsible for any undesirable outcomes.
* Energy Therapy is a term that refers to a variety of techniques based on the modification of energy fields that look at imbalances within an individuals energy system as well as the energetic influence of thoughts, beliefs and emotions on the body.